Sunday, March 16, 2014

Recommendations Nation

Hey Jammers! I've got two things. One: I got a diamond gift card, so that's cool. Two: I'm changing my look! I've got tons of stuff I'm not wearing and don't want to just get rid of it, so I'm going to have more than one look. I've turned all my animals completely white. It's up to you now! Some of my animals will have the same old look, but only a few. The rest will have assorted colors and clothes. Leave in the comments what you think looks good. Here's what I've got to work with. I have some spending gems for more clothes as well, if there's something you want me to wear that I don't have. I have every animal, so you can pick the animal you want the outfit on too.












Suggest away, I'll wear anything!

UPDATE: I no longer own the rare curly wig, rare blanket, pirate sword, or freedom mask.
UPDATE NO. 2: Or the raccoon tail.
UPDATE NO 3: Or the star glasses and sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment